The answer to your questions
- How can I protect my logo and my trademark?
- My commercial lease is about to expire, what can I do?
- What should I do to protect the application I have invented?
- Under what legal form is it best to create my start-up?
- I have received an invoice from abroad containing a Belgian VAT number: is that normal?
- How can I terminate my employment contract?
- How can I assert my rights if I have been the victim of a scam?
- How is my maintenance allowance calculated?
- My insurance company is refusing to reimburse me, what can I do?
- My lease is about to expire, how can I renew it without getting cheated?
Online Lawyers is an online legal firm comprising lawyers that are members of the Brussels Bar, and thanks to which you will be able to get answers to your legal questions:
Your question is handled by a lawyer with expertise in the relevant field
You know the fee in an advance, so there are no nasty surprises
You get a reliable answer because it is drafted by a lawyer, as stipulated in the general terms and conditions Click here to read
You will receive a swift answer, enabling you to quickly focus on what is important to you
All you need is your identity card and your anonymity will be guaranteed.
How does it work?
In just 5 steps:
Go to: our form here
Fill in the form and ask your question
Choose the response time within which you wish to receive your answer
Confirm your payment
You will get your answer on time and you will know where you stand in terms of your rights!
For questions sent between 6pm and 9am, or on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday or a day on which we are closed, the aforementioned response time will start as of 9 am the following day, or the following working day, and is put on hold outside working days. The date and time of the response are clearly indicated upon confirmation of the order.
Please read our Click here to read to find out more about how OnlineLawyers.be works